Fond Investment Strategy
The fund portfolio is continuously created with high liquidity instruments having maximum 184 outstanding days to respective maturity dates, with a weighted average maturity date not exceeding 45 days. The fund is comprised of short term and high liquidity domestic government bonds and/or private sector domestic borrowing instruments and short term money market instruments. Fund portfolio is managed at low risk level and suitable for investors with low risk profiles. The fund benefits from the yields of time repurchase agreements and short term T-bills.
Money Market and Capital Market Instruments to Which the Fund's Portfolio is Allocated
The fund’s management must comply with the following restrictions, save for the provisions of the relevant Regulations:
|ASSET TYPE||MINIMUM %||MAXIMUM %|
|Time Deposit (TRY) / Participation Cert. (TRY)||0||20|
|Takasbank Money Market Transactions||0||10|
|Government Bonds and T-Bills||0||100|
|Domestic Private Sector Bonds||0||100|
|Reverse Repurchase Agreements||0||100|
The fund’s portfolio consists predominantly of reverse repurchase agreements and short-term government bonds and T-bills. The fund’s portfolio is susceptible to market, inflation and interest rate risks. For that reason, the fund’s portfolio is diversified with a view to spreading and minimizing potential risks.
62% IIMA O/N Repo Indices Gross + 34% IIMA TRY Bill Indices 91 Day +2% IIMA Private Sector Bonds Index Fixed + 2% IIMA 1 Month Indicative Deposit Index (TRY)
- Please click here to view the By-laws of AXA Money Market Liquid Flexible Pension Mutual Fund.
- Please click here to view the Prospectus regarding AXA Money Market Liquid Composite Pension Mutual Fund.
- Please click here to view the AXA Money Market Liquid Flexible Fund Introductory Brochure.
- Please click here to view the AXA Money Market Liquid Flexible Fund Announcement.
- Please click here to view the Public Disclosure Form.